PDA

View Full Version : Any way to find Members close to me?

tchapin
12-03-2007, 11:19 AM
I was just wondering if there was a way to search the member list by state to see if any other beasts are near me?

Also thinking about giving up the e20. I was going to use it for lawn mower pulling or fitting it with a loader. I have no time or money to do eather. Anyone close interested? Not pretty but functional.
Tim Chapin
Brighton MI

e12m
e15 parts tractor
e20 needing batteries

RichP
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Do you still have the e20? I might be interested.:broken:Richp

tchapin
02-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Still have the e-20 Maybe $300 with the deck. deck is shot but is all there. previous owner replaced the rear battery box with a stainless steel box. It's not a looker but i think it's operional. When i got it I jumped it with my e12m and ran it thru the motor speeds. Never checked the front lift or lights. it's been parked in a simi heated garage as long as i have had it.

RichP
02-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I sure would be interested but I figured up how much I would have wrapped up by the time I got it home And it is too cost prohibitive,by the time I added new batteries. I sure am disapointed. I think I would have gotten rid of one of my gas tractors if I could get an electric to replace it. Oh well, maybe another day, another tractorSure do thank you anyhow, RichP:(:broken::bawling:

RichP
02-07-2008, 03:34 PM
I sure think this a great forum and I sure hope you all keep posting here often. I feel that electric is the way to go and may be one of the best ways we can help this mother earth take care of us and our kids and their kids I also think it is great to be able to communicate with good people from all overand to share common interests. I am not Yet a electric tractor owner but If I can find one nearby and not too expensive, I bet I will be !!:trust::broken:;):)

John
02-08-2008, 09:45 PM
What about adding 'location' in the members list like it is in the sidebar of replies? that way you could just browse through the members list and see who is near you.

glwatts
02-16-2008, 10:20 AM
TCHAPIN If your still in posession of an E20 I am intrested in an electric tractor I would like to see it glwatts:)

clydeman
02-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi - Just inquiring about the E15 parts tractor. Do you still have it and what parts are left. I am primarily interested in the motor and the electronics. Thanks - clydeman

tchapin
02-21-2008, 08:17 PM
clydeman, send email to tchapin-at-umich-dot-edu. We can talk about the e15. I have a bunch of money in it (all motors rebuilt), New sheet metal for it but the wiring needs work.

steveorr@frontiernet.net
02-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Howdy tchapin:
I'm out here in Oregon trying to figure out if I should retrofit an old Yanmar to electric or get myself an E-20. I don't need another task so I was hoping to find an E-20 reasonably priced enough to afford the shipping. Do you have a price in mind?

ealan
10-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Steve, as a yannie owner I read those newsgroups too, and one lady insisted she had one powered by eight batteries!

Jerry38
10-21-2008, 07:30 PM
RichP, get me offlist, I'm going to MO in a week or so and we may work out a delivery for you jerry38@alltel.net

Jerry Nw Ohio:)