PDA

View Full Version : Complete ET System For Sale

sailorbob
07-03-2008, 06:39 PM
I can't believe I'm doing this but life is getting in the way of my projects. So here's what I am offering.

I have a Wheelhorse C-185. Just got finished a complete refinish/paint job and it looks great. No metal cancer anywhere. Good rubber, transmission etc. Ripped out the old electricals and purchased an ALLTRAX from the electric Tractor store but haven't had the tiome to finish the hookup. I've finished a really sweet pedal pot assembly that looks totally stock. It has a good set of Trojan T107s that I treated with EDTA since new, always maintained.

This comes with the following:

1) working 42" mower deck with baffles

2) refurbed snowblower

3) snow plow with braket

4) Snow cab with snap on side curtains

5) Tire chains

6) Set of double cast iron wheelweights

7) Rear electric lift with selfmade articulating hitch for towing trailers around the yard

8) rear electric lift frame only Comes with a GM window motor for conversion

9) Lots of spare parts, drive motors, relays, switches, deck motors, etc.

10) As an added bonus I will also include a front bucket loader (built by the previous owner (a machinist) but never finished). I have the bucket, lift arms (similar to a johnny bucket) hydraulic cylinders and an electric motor powered hydraulic steering pump. It needs control valves, pins and hoses to complete.

11) Another additional bonus is a Mighty-mite chipper shredder currently with an eight HP IC engine but comes with an ET snowblower motor to convert over.

12) Stilll another bonus is a front mounted sicklebar attachment that I was going to convert to IC

13) And another bonus: A homemade rear mounted yardrake; like a york rake but the tines are small diameter spring rod. Used for cleaning the yard of branches abd twigs.

AND FINALL, A WORKING ELECTRAK WELDER!

I will only consider a package deal for all this stuff. I'm not interested in taking the time spliting it up and frankly it would be worth more to you with all the toys.

All of this stuff is in Charlestown, RI.

I'm asking $2500 for the complete collection as is. The ALLTRAX unit has yet to see power but was bought from the Electric Tractor store and has a two year transferable warrantee.

My cell is 401-222-0609 and my home number is 401-364-5986

Bob Klein
Charlestown, RI 02813

behaines
07-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Bob, would you have any time to upload some pictures of the 185 and goodies? I would love to see your rig go to some nice person here. Gus was just saying he was looking for a tractor. Gotta love one with goodies. :D

sailorbob
07-05-2008, 11:03 AM
This collcetion has been spoken for. My thanks to this site. A gentleman from Quebec, through an interpreture who owns his own E-15, has agreed to purchase my collection. I will be receiving a deposite within the week. If this fails to occur I will repost it's availability.

This has been a great learning experience for me in electrical control. Thanks goes out to this wonderful group. I will of course continue to lurke and learn here and on the mailing list.

Thanks again for all the help over the years.

Bob Klein
Charlestown, RI

sailorbob
07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Hello person in Quebec that wants to buy my ET Collection. If I do not here from you within 24 hours I will offer it to the next person interested.

Bob

MOY
07-10-2008, 12:41 AM
m. sailerBob

i just receive 1 Email from you today 07 09 08 at 05:52 am .
i just send you back few email.
i phone you back tomorow morning.

moy for bert