Notices

Thread: E-20 Pics

1. E-20 Pics 
    Does anyone have pics of the inside battery connections for an E20. I think all bad wires have been tracked down and bad boards replaced. Next step is new batteries... Any pics would be helpful i have two loose leads in the rear battery bay that must go to some terminals. Thanks in advance.

2. Re: E-20 Pics 
    Here is a link to the page where you can download the Homeowner's Service Manual; http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showt...Service-Manual It has the diagram in it. One of the two battery cables goes to the front battery compartment, and the other is pack negative. If the wire numbers are gone, you can easily determine which is which by using a multimeter on continuity mode between the battery cable that comes into the front battery compartment by the charger and the two in the rear compartment.

The lift and light taps are in the rear compartment. Hopefully your wires still have numbers on them, if not we can help you get that sorted out too.

Nick

3. Re: E-20 Pics 
    Thanks Nick - Not sure if the wires are labeled. At some point they were painted along with the interior of the battery compartment. I'll try and trace them back now that I know what they are.

Appreciate the help

JK

4. Re: E-20 Pics 
    The wires were usually labeled just below the terminal end. The number was generally printed twice. Sometimes you can scratch paint off with your finger nail and reveal the numbers. Of course, you can trace them out too.

Nick