Notices

1. Lack of power once in a while 
    I use my E-20 to do snow removal and have come across a weird issue. after using it for a few minutes that extra kick does not kick in. I attached a picture, To the right of the on switch is a white button, when you push it you get that extra speed, no idea what it is called. After using tractor the button speed does not work as much. I state it like that cuz you do not have to hit the button to get that speed. Does that mean some thing is over heating? And it works after letting tractor sit even 5 mins.
    Attached Images

2. Re: Lack of power once in a while 
    The white pushbutton serves a dual purpose, it engages cruise control and also engages the "power pulse" feature. The power pulse feature bypasses the normal startup sequence and gets you to full armature power faster. Sounds like your 2AH relay (which is what gets bypassed when you press the white button) gets lazy as your tractor gets used. There could be several reasons for this, it could be the relay coil itself but I doubt that's the case. I would suggest checking the condition of the power resistor (it's attached to the front casting of the tractor), the three wires attached to it, and the tightness of the nuts attaching them. Check out armature wires (the big ones) where they attach the motor. Also after running the tractor long enough for it to begin misbehaving, and check the 1A and 2A contactors for heat buildup. The contactors are the top two on the controls plate located behind the kick plate of under the steering wheel. They should be able to be touched comfortably, and not "hot" to the touch. If they are hot, make sure the wire terminal nuts are tight. If they are tight, you should replace the contactors as heat buildup is a sign of excessive internal resistance.

Hope this helps. Check back in with questions.

Nick

3. Re: Lack of power once in a while 
    Thank you, I will check next time I pull it out.