Notices

Thread: E10M Question

1. E10M Question 
    My E10M suddenly developed a startup problem. I think I have narrowed it down to the "Clutch Switch". Can anyone tell where this is located? If anyone has had the same problem, I'd like to know how to go about fixing it.
    Thanks.

2. Re: E10M Question 
    If I remember correctly, it should be mounted on the front of the transaxle. There is a large mounting plate that bolts the transaxle to the frame, which the linkage and switch runs across from left to right. It is either there, or between the deck and the frame close to the pedal. Seems like I also remember it being in different places on different submodels...

The clutch switch is intended to be the "Start" switch for those small-frame models. It is a high failure item, so I would suggest buying two if you need one.

3. Re: E10M Question 
    Another thing to check is the seat switch, a terminal may have come loos or the switch goes bad. This can be an issue as well

Chris C.

4. Re: E10M Question 
    Thanks, Bush. I located it. The arm had slipped off the lever from the clutch - it seem a little fiddly! It works now - thanks.