Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Need help
Notices

Thread: Need help

1. Need help 
    Hi all.
    I have a E-12M and an E-20. Both are down right now. My wife uses these in the vineyard. I am looking for local physical help getting one or both running again. I would consider a motor controller conversion or just replacing the bad parts and keep it semi-original. It has been a year since either ran and I have forgotten where I left off on the trouble-shooting. I believe the E-12 was a solenoid issue. Any help is appreciated. I would also drop off the tractors to some one.
    Thanks,
    Chris Mahan
    608 632-1534
    Viroqua Wisconsin

2. Re: Need help 
    Sorry I forgot to say that yes, I will pay a fair wage and if possible help or take direction from someone to install parts or a controller. HELP.
    Chris

3. Re: Need help 
    It's too bad your so far away, I'd take a shot at trying to fix it, hopefully someone closer can help.
    Thanks Doug from Markham Ont. Canada

http://www.evalbum.com/3985

http://www.evalbum.com/4400

4. Re: Need help 
    I have an E-20 myself and have been through a few things troubleshooting it. I would be willing to help out at some point, but I don't know when for sure. How soon are you looking to get these going?